Sari la conținut

Missing threads

Stefan

Postări Recomandate

As predicted, more lies, no effort to address questions or facts.

Within investigation

Pharoah is not from united state & he is from Romania, Bucharest, Bucuresti

Many times he said that he is from the state

At last he is from Romania lol :biggrin: that's called what?

What color is the sky in your world? I've never been to Romania (or even eastern Europe). I live in Sunny Florida. Would you like me to describe the palm trees in my front yard? What possible crack-induced fantasy makes you suddenly start spewing this insanity?

If the owner of this forum really wants to check, he knows my email address. If he asks, I'll provide him with my name, address, and phone number. I am the ONLY person on the planet by my name who has a listed phone number - oh, and it's in Florida.

Each time he say that everything is going around his business is just lie

All his posts are disclosed

He are the one that don't make any mistakes :wink:

I've proven that many of your statements are lies, with links to real sources on the web. You've told so many that can't even keep your own lies straight (like claiming that Rashid is both real and fake).

Please Members just concentrate for a moment in FPA & observe the actual scams done by FPA

They are saying that FXOpen are scam

They are saying Crown Forex are scam

There are a couple of members complaining about FXOpen and one of them has been asked to consider opening an investigation. There is NO scam finding against them. (The ONLY confirmed scam cases so far are against RefCo and ForexGen.)

Are you deliberately lying, or do you have trouble reading? The case against Crown Forex was successfully resolved.

forex[/acronym]-forum/scam-resolutions-folder/1860-crown-forex-resolved.html"]http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/...x-resolved.html

Let's see after then what will be there for the actual FAKE SCAM

Let's see after then what will be there for the new FAKE SCAM

Why they changed the domain name from forexbastards to be forexpeacearmy

Actually, back at the end of February, the FPA changed it's scam system so that cases have to undergo investigation. This prevents a company from being labeled as scam unfairly. The FPA even has ways for a company to get a scam rating rescinded (read the SCAM FAQ at FPA if you want to know).

where is the address of forex peace army?

I would guess it's somewhere in California. That's where Felix lives. You could always to a whois search on the domain if you want to.

Are they regulated & authorized to do something like that?

Are you really stupid enough to believe that forums and review sites are "regulated & authorized" by some regulatory body? Here in the USA, it's legal for people to start websites without government permission. It must be different in whatever place you wandered in from.

Why they send traders to some brokers for provocation?

I'm so depressed for the state of Forex Market

Felix Homogratus, Dmitri Chavkerov, Pharoah, Ken Zhong WHO IS THE NEXT?

For those just tuning in, Felix Homogratus is the pen name used by Dmitri Chavkerov on the web. This is no different from Samuel Clemens publishing his books as "Mark Twain" or from any of the rest of us using screen names (such as ForexAng or Pharaoh - obviously not the real name from his passport or mine).

Another inconsistency. You say I'm Felix/Dmitri. Anyone can look up the legal troubles his girlfriend had from independent, verifiable news sources on the web. Since there were official reports, that means that identities were checked and Felix/Dmitri was properly IDed by the investigators (but was not arrested). These sources clearly say that he's living in Los Angeles.

So, if I'm supposed to be Felix and I'm supposed to be in Romania, how can this be? (BTW - My name isn't Ken, or Felix, or Dmitri)

I'm so depressed for the state of logic.

One more quixotic attempt to drag this back to reality...

Grow a spine and answer these questions:

Which argument will you stick to? Rashid is real or he isn't? You have stated both. Only one can be true.

How can I be all these different people (and live in Romania) since it can be verified that Felix lives in California?

How can you provide links to faked CNN stories and expect to be credible?

How did you get Ken's full name and title? I don't see any internet postings using that name and title, so it looks like you got it from an email sent to ForexGen. Why do you have access to these emails? Do you work for ForexGen or do you have friends there who give you access to company records? Do you also have access to people's account numbers and passwords?

Why the multiple lies about Felix being arrested?

Did you really think people would believe the lie about Felix owning MB Trading?

Since you accuse me of using fake names (even though I've hunted Alessandro across many forums where he repeatedly used different names and I am always known as Pharaoh), how about the accounts that were banned here for spamming about ForexGen? How about the many other places where multiple accounts had long, spam-filled conversations about ForexGen?

Why would any reputable company allow Alessandro's gang to post so many lies? It only reflects badly on ForexGen.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

• Răspunsuri 36
  • Creat
  • Ultimul Răspuns

Top autori în acest subiect

I want to say that I don't know who is Rashid or Alessandro

Really?? Then why do you copy Alessandro's posts about Rashid as facts (even though the are inconsistant). Why has Alessandro copied so many of your posts? The two of you use each other as "evidence" to support arguments.

If you aren't related to Alessandro, why do you use the exact same attacks and lack of logic?

So don't ask me a question not related to the topic because it's like escape from your side

You are working in FPA & all members here know that

So I'm one of those members & I'm saying you are building fake characters in all forum websites

You are building Fake characters in FPA

What fake characters are you talking about in other forums? Have you gone back to claiming that Alan is me again? All of my postings around the web have been from Pharaoh or Pharaoh_FPA or something more than similar enough that it's obviously me.

Talking about brokers without any right to do that

Sending traders to brokers in order to do problems & provocation

Sending wrong signals to the clients to make them lose

Attracting clients to scam brokerage firms like MB Trading

So what's new there?

I have every right to point out that Alessandro's gang was spamming dozens of forums. I have every right to point out that ForexGen confiscated money from Rashid and others. I have evey right to warn people that ForexGen's terms of service are a license to take as much money from traders as they wish to.

Other than you hating Felix and Felix liking MB, what evidence do you have that there is anything wrong with them. The NFA shows ZERO issues with them. I personally don't use them because I don't like their trading platform.

Unlike you, I have also spent a lot of time at FPA and elsewhere discussing products, answering newbie questions, etc.

Please provide a link to a single post by ForexAng that's dated more than 1 month ago that does anything other than attack me or the FPA.

What right do you have to spread patently obvious lies?

Link spre comentariu

1- If You are not from Romania so you are using software or something like that as usual to change your IP. As we know that the IP depend on the place, country

is that right?

2- After browsing many forums I found that you said many times that you are working with FPA, so if anyone on behalf of you he will defend like you.

3- If You searched in Google.co.uk or any other Google you will know how I reached to Ken Zhong

4- I know that it's very important for you to win this conversation to continue your black business but believe me no bad work continue even if forum website & don't think that all traders of the world believe your lies

5- Everything said by my side has an evidence but what about yours?

6- Believe me anything you want to know about it you can find it by searching in Google

7- The members that are complaining FXOpen are some of your Fake members in FPA & there is no evidence that they are not Fake

8- The crown Forex problem must be resolved because you can't face any one of the greatest brokers & this story repeated before with:

FXCM, Interbankfx & AC-Markets. For sure you will fail if you tried to scam one of them.

But I'm sure that you are building some stories to scam those brokers like; building new website, new domains, new partnerships with them, or any other idea to make only problems with them.

9- Why you changed the domain of forexbastards to be forexpeacearmy ?

I'm not sure that you agree with your childish answer (It's not an answer). As I said before you are using all your conceptual capabilities to make the members believe you but at least I don't believe you.

10- You said Read the Scam FAQs

Let me ask you a question, Are you creating new religion for trader to follow it? lol

Yeah some will follow & other will reject it but at the last result it will be invalid (Do you understand)

11- Reference to the topic of ForexGen:

After my searching & analyzing the news I found the following results:

The Only website that contain the problem of forexgen is FPA

The Problems that in other websites written by the same names in FPA (so it's the same)

12- When I asked you about the address of forexpeacearmy it was a trick from me & you fall as I predicted

You said: I guess it's in California

How come you are working for FPA as you said in other forums & you don't know the place of FPA?

I Think it's very clear to any here

13- It's not ethical way to say in your post (Are You Stupid) & this proved to me that you are burning inside your self & no blame about you because you are the same one who said bad words about brokers

14- When I asked about regulation I wasn't meaning regulation like NFA or others but I mean the right to do this activity

What's type of your company to do that?

What's type of your company to talk like that about brokers & make lies & fake scams?

You are judging about brokers but who is judging about you

& why when some one say anything about FPA you always say (Lies, Spam, & other propaganda words) I think you are not a GOD to do that.

& Don't Forget that there is something called the Copy right of the content or you don't know that ?

15- You are saying that Felix Homogratus is the pen of Dmitri Chavkerov on the web, but in other forums I found that you & your friends (Fake members) said that they are two different persons.

ok let's say they are same as you said with your honey mouth so, what about Robert Grespi & Ken Zhong

Are they the same?

This is very small example for your lies

Dmitri Chavkerov is a criminal & get boasted more than one time through the FBI & everything can be found through Google

Dmitri Chavkerov not an American Citizen

Yuliya is a Russian women & there is a fake marriage contract between her & Dmitri Chavkerov But y?

While I'm writing now this post I felt something now: VIP:: You may build scams for Google in a day to prevent people from searching about your truth.

16- I said before that I don't who is Rashid that you are talking about but I found in http://forexbastards.blogspot.com that he is one of the messengers that you are sending to brokers for the aim of provocations & each account with different IP, ID, Name, character, & all of that to import the clients for MB Trading to scam them by sending them wrong signals as all clients said in the web with their real characters

17- Do you want to say that the search engines are scam?? I'm saying that because any word posted here picked for Google search engine GSE

So why you are saying that I'm lier ?

18- I found Ken Zhong in many contents in the web & all of them are complaints about your scams

19- Arresting Felix through the FBI not a lie & CNN not a lie, Ownership of MB Trading by Felix not a lie

Felix owns MB Trading as he owns forexdiamond, Kingforexsignal, forexbastrads (changed now because of unknown reasons to be forexpeacearmy)

Your Job learn the spammer how to be a spammer

Many clients sent complaints about spam emails sent from your side

20- Reference to Alessandro

I tried to collect any data bout this guy but I failed as the last time. The only thing that I found that he is an IB for forexgen

I contacted him through many ways but there is no respond & I felt something

Do you built a fake character under this name to be as an evidence for spamming or something like that? I think so because it's your job

I contacted ForexGen as a client & I said that I want to open an account under the name of this IB but they said:

If you want to be under any IB, the this IB must say that you are related to him & they refused my as a client when I said that again & again

They also said the IB is the only one who can refer the client & if you are interested contact him

I asked them if there an IB called Alessandro

They said there are many IBs Sir

So what?

21- I hope this guy participate in this forum & contribute with his opinion about FPA

22- I will not post any other posts in this thread & all what I said enough for me at least to prevail your SCAM, SPAM, LIES, CRIMINALS

23- I will pray for GOD to forgive you about your insulting to me

Link spre comentariu

1- If You are not from Romania so you are using software or something like that as usual to change your IP. As we know that the IP depend on the place, country

is that right?

Nope. My IP is 100% made in the USA. How would you be getting access to IPs that I'm posting from anyway?

2- After browsing many forums I found that you said many times that you are working with FPA, so if anyone on behalf of you he will defend like you.

I said I am a proud member of the FPA. That doesn't mean that everyone who has been scammed by ForexGen or disagreed with Alessandro is the same person that I am.

3- If You searched in Google.co.uk or any other Google you will know how I reached to Ken Zhong

There are a bunch of Ken Zhongs, but this is the one place where his name is mentioned with anything about "FPA Investigations" other than that link full of lies you posted. Of course, you could be busy creating some fake ones now, but show me one anywhere on the web typing him to FPA investigations that is confirmably more than a month old.

I guess I'll have to make a posting at FPA to ask Lt. Ken if he ever used that title outside of emails, and who the emails went to.

4- I know that it's very important for you to win this conversation to continue your black business but believe me no bad work continue even if forum website & don't think that all traders of the world believe your lies

My ONLY business that brought me to this forum was to warn them about some deceptive ForexGen spam. I notice that you still haven't commented on that issue.

5- Everything said by my side has an evidence but what about yours?

Your "evidence" is a handful of "I hate Felix" sites and blogs. I've already proven that Felix wasn't arrested by ICE, that he wasn't arrested in the bust on wall street (and that the article on your hate site is stolen and altered), and that he doesn't own MB Trading.

You claimed that NFA would shut down ForexGen if it was a scam. This means that you believe in the NFA, but don't realize that ForexGen is not registered with them (or hope that others don't realize this. MB Trading is registered with them, so by your own logic, MB Trading could not be a scam or the NFA would have shut them down. Can you explain this?

Also, what exactly have you "proven" and what links to reliable sources can you provide?

6- Believe me anything you want to know about it you can find it by searching in Google

That's how I found and proved that Alessandro's gang was spamming multiple forums. That's also how I found PROOF of several of your biggest lies.

Don't believe everything you read. Check and verify sources first.

7- The members that are complaining FXOpen are some of your Fake members in FPA & there is no evidence that they are not Fake

So, you "prove" that all posts in FPA's forums are fake because you disagree with them. You could just as easily "prove" that all posts here, at Forex Factory, at Baby Pips, and elsewhere are fake too. Personally, I'd be much more likely to suspect something if a broker had 200 perfect reviews without a single complaint.

FPA's scam resolution process now requires evidence to be presented to the investigators to make fake scam reviews very difficult, if not nearly impossible. FXOpen could post on FPA's forums and provide counter evidence if they chose to do so.

Since the FPA openly engages in Scam Resolution as well as reviews, people are more likely to come there to complain.

8- The crown Forex problem must be resolved because you can't face any one of the greatest brokers & this story repeated before with:

FXCM, Interbankfx & AC-Markets. For sure you will fail if you tried to scam one of them.

But I'm sure that you are building some stories to scam those brokers like; building new website, new domains, new partnerships with them, or any other idea to make only problems with them.

No. The Crown Forex problem was resolved because they finally returned the money to the client.

BTW - If you look closely in FPA's scam area, you'll actually see where I said that a particular bad thing a broker did really didn't quite qualify as scam. I guess I'm not attacking brokers as often as you think I do. Also, I am a customer of IBFX (live trades running as I write this). If FPA is out to destroy IBFX, why am I giving them my business. I think they are not the best brokerage, but am actually happy to see them improving recently.

9- Why you changed the domain of forexbastards to be forexpeacearmy ?

I'm not sure that you agree with your childish answer (It's not an answer). As I said before you are using all your conceptual capabilities to make the members believe you but at least I don't believe you.

I didn't make that change, Felix did. Originally, FB was just designed to be a review site. Once the forum was added and people began to help deal with the problems that other members where having, he decided a new name would fit the mission better.

It's called rebranding. Big corporations do it from time to time. (Like Federal Express becoming Fedex. Like SBC becoming AT&T.) Small companies do it a little more often. Quite a few forex brokerages have rebranded themselves for various reasons (some good, some bad).

10- You said Read the Scam FAQs

Let me ask you a question, Are you creating new religion for trader to follow it? lol

Yeah some will follow & other will reject it but at the last result it will be invalid (Do you understand

What are you babbling about? Religion??

The FPA Scam FAQs define what constitutes scam, and how the scam resolution process works to try to help members deal with companies to hopefully resolve issues in a civil manner that is fair to all parties. It also covers what can be done when a company refuses to behave in a civilized fashion.

Also note that scam findings against active companies always include a method for the company to resolve the issue later. So far, ForexGen seems reluctant to speak for themselves at the FPA or in any other forums.

11- Reference to the topic of ForexGen:

After my searching & analyzing the news I found the following results:

The Only website that contain the problem of forexgen is FPA

The Problems that in other websites written by the same names in FPA (so it's the same)

How odd. You failed to mention the problems brought up by a well-respected member of Forex-TSD. How did you miss that? I'll skip looking for others now and wait to see you explain that one away first.

12- When I asked you about the address of forexpeacearmy it was a trick from me & you fall as I predicted

You said: I guess it's in California

How come you are working for FPA as you said in other forums & you don't know the place of FPA?

I Think it's very clear to any here

I said I'm a proud member of the FPA. I'm also a member of this forum, but don't know their street address. I'm also a member of many other forums, forex and others. I know the country for most of them, the state for a few, and the city for one. I don't know the street address for any. Do you know the street address of every forum you are a member of?

13- It's not ethical way to say in your post (Are You Stupid) & this proved to me that you are burning inside your self & no blame about you because you are the same one who said bad words about brokers

Said the man posting links to a website that spends a good deal of time insulting me when not also insulting Felix. A website filled with slander and also a stolen and altered CNN article.

I came here to warn people about a group of ForexGen spammers and you've done nothing but attack me, Felix, and the FPA. You are the last person here who should be preaching about ethics.

14- When I asked about regulation I wasn't meaning regulation like NFA or others but I mean the right to do this activity

What's type of your company to do that?

What's type of your company to talk like that about brokers & make lies & fake scams?

You are judging about brokers but who is judging about you

& why when some one say anything about FPA you always say (Lies, Spam, & other propaganda words) I think you are not a GOD to do that.

& Don't Forget that there is something called the Copy right of the content or you don't know that

The FPA does reviews and scam investigations. Alessandro jumped into the FPA forums with a bunch of wild accusations and insults, so I tracked his spamming activities across the web and posted warnings about them. I did it because I'm a nice guy who hates spam, scam, and lies.

What are you doing talking about copyright? Your little hate site has the altered and stolen CNN article (in violation of copyright). You regularly repost Alessandro's posts from elsewhere, yet you claim you don't know him. Sounds like another copyright violation to me. Did I forget to mention that I've previously been consulted by lawyers regarding copyright and trademark law?

BTW - I'll be more than proud to stand before God and deliver a complete accounting of everything I've done regarding ForexGen's spam crew.

15- You are saying that Felix Homogratus is the pen of Dmitri Chavkerov on the web, but in other forums I found that you & your friends (Fake members) said that they are two different persons.

I've never seen anyone deny that inside the FPA forums. It's possible that someone said it somewhere else. If so, they were mistaken. Dmitri is his real name. Felix is his pen name.

ok let's say they are same as you said with your honey mouth so, what about Robert Grespi & Ken Zhong

Are they the same?

Rob Grespi is his partner on some business ventures. I've never met Rob, but have seen photos of him with Felix, so I'm confident that they really are two different people.

I haven't met Ken, but from context, I'm guessing he's one of FPA's Investigators, and therefor is not Rob or Felix.

This is very small example for your lies

Dmitri Chavkerov is a criminal & get boasted more than one time through the FBI & everything can be found through Google

Nope, your lies. There are a few websites that incorrectly claimed that Dmitri got busted (by ICE, not FBI) when his girlfriend was arrested. Reading the actual ICE investigation reports as well as REAL news reports shows that she was busted along with an American.

Dmitri Chavkerov not an American Citizen

Woohoo! You got one right. He's a Russian, but legally lives in the US. When the story about his girlfriend first broke, one hate site falsely claimed he was illegal. If this had been the case, he'd have been charged by ICE when they interviewed him. They didn't.

Yuliya is a Russian women & there is a fake marriage contract between hr & Dmitri Chavkerov But y?

While I'm writing now this post I felt something now: VIP:: You may build scams for Google in a day to prevent people from searching about your truth.

Nope. She's his girlfriend and they haven't been married. Felix posted the WHOLE story on FPA's website (and it correlates EXACTLY with the ICE report). She and a "green-card" American husband got busted. Felix did apologize for performing the ceremony.

I can sympathize. He loves her, and was desperate to find a way to keep her here. Would you take a risk for someone you love?

16- I said before that I don't who is Rashid that you are talking about but I found in http://forexbastards.blogspot.com that he is one of the messengers that you are sending to brokers for the aim of provocations & each account with different IP, ID, Name, character, & all of that to import the clients for MB Trading to scam them by sending them wrong signals as all clients said in the web with their real characters

And you keep quoting these blogspot things. How can you doubt EVERY posting at FPA, but believe EVERY negative thing on a blog that's obviously a hate site?

So far, the claims include:

Rashid is fictional

Rashid's account was a demo

Rashid is a real person who lost money trading Felix's signals

Alessandro himself (an admitted ForexGen IB) claims to know Rashid as a real trader who traded real money. Later, Alessandro started making the other claims. You reposted some of these claims here.

17- Do you want to say that the search engines are scam?? I'm saying that because any word posted here picked for Google search engine GSE

So why you are saying that I'm lier ?

Search engines are useful tools. However, if I see a "CNN Story" on a blog and find the same story from YEARS earlier minus all references to Felix (odd, Felix, NOT Dmitri - I guess the FBI forgot to check IDs - haha!), guess which one I'm going to believe.

If a search engine shows 100 recently created blogs claiming that Felix owns MB Trading and the NFA website does not show it, guess which one I'm going to believe.

If a search engine shows hate sites and blogs claiming Felix was arrested by ICE, yet legitimate newspaper articles and the actual ICE investigation report says otherwise, guess which one I'm going to believe.

By your logic, I could put up 10,000 websites saying that I am Bill Gates, but I don't think that will be enough to make his security guards let me into his mansion.

18- I found Ken Zhong in many contents in the web & all of them are complaints about your scams

I just ran a quick search. There are quite a few people with that name. Can you post 1 link tying him to FPA that's verifiably more than 2 days old ? (I want to make sure you aren't backdating things. I ran a search for his name and FPA just now - nothing. I WILL ask in FPA's forums where his name and title were used. If the combination you used has only been used in FPA emails and he's the one in charge of the new ForexGen investigation, that will pretty much prove that you have access to ForexGen's computers.

19- Arresting Felix through the FBI not a lie & CNN not a lie, Ownership of MB Trading by Felix not a lie

Felix owns MB Trading as he owns forexdiamond, Kingforexsignal, forexbastrads (changed now because of unknown reasons to be forexpeacearmy)

Your Job learn the spammer how to be a spammer

Many clients sent complaints about spam emails sent from your side

Felix owns the websites you mentioned. Your CNN story is obviously faked, and I already posted a link that ties to the ORIGINAL story from 2003. The NFA records prove that Felix does not own MB Trading. There is no legit news story on ANY newspaper or news site that shows Felix/Dmitri being arrested.

So, are NFA's records a lie? Is the ICE investigation report a lie?

Who are your clients? What emails are they getting?

20- Reference to Alessandro

I tried to collect any data bout this guy but I failed as the last time. The only thing that I found that he is an IB for forexgen

I contacted him through many ways but there is no respond & I felt something

Do you built a fake character under this name to be as an evidence for spamming or something like that? I think so because it's your job

AHAHAHA!!!! That's amazing. Alessandro said the exact same thing after another of his multiple accounts (called Basil Forex) tried to defend him to Alan (of Alans Money Blog). Alessandro has posted more ads for ForexGen than anyone else on the planet, plus his fake conversations. Despite my warnings about him, the shear tonnage of his spam is probably making him quite a bit of money as an IB.

If you think he's fake, why did you and he repost each others writings? Why did you leap to his defense at Alan's place?

If I'm Alessandro, then I'm also you. (note to moderators - if somehow this turns out to be true, I authorize you to hunt me down and shoot me, please!)

I contacted ForexGen as a client & I said that I want to open an account under the name of this IB but they said:

If you want to be under any IB, the this IB must say that you are related to him & they refused my as a client when I said that again & again

They also said the IB is the only one who can refer the client & if you are interested contact him

I asked them if there an IB called Alessandro

They said there are many IBs Sir

So what?

ForexGen knows exactly who he is. Alan (of Alan's Money Blog) complained to ForexGen about him and Alessandro posted the LiveChat log the next day. (kind of similar to you having what appears to be an FPA email signature)

BTW - Have you tried the email address on that hate blog you keep posting about, or is that yours?

21- I hope this guy participate in this forum & contribute with his opinion about FPA

I look forward to anyone who is a longstanding member of this forum with a posting history giving an opinion. Not another "instant person" like the ones who have popped up before.

22- I will not post any other posts in this thread & all what I said enough for me at least to prevail your SCAM, SPAM, LIES, CRIMINALS

Hallelujah!!!

23- I will pray for GOD to forgive you about your insulting to me

And I pray that He will forgive you for bearing false witness.

Link spre comentariu

• Moderators

Hallelujah!!!

=)) =)) what a pitty... just when it was starting to be fun.... some people have a real talent to cover themselves with shit continuously... I bet we will not see any post from forexang, but some of his ghosts will start haunting around... :D Let's make bets if frankoskinny or rascapone.... (whatever, I can never remember that names...)

Link spre comentariu

=)):D what a pitty... just when it was starting to be fun.... some people have a real talent to cover themselves with shit continuously... I bet we will not see any post from forexang, but some of his ghosts will start haunting around... :D Let's make bets if frankoskinny or rascapone.... (whatever, I can never remember that names...)

The real bet will be how long until some new Alessandrone claims that I made up ForexAng in order to give ForexGen bad publicity.

=))

What a brilliant tactic. Argue until you get crushed, then wait a bit and pop up as yet another person with no history. Then copy and paste the exact same BS from the prior personna, then suddenly claim that the person copied from is fake but that all the stuff that person said must be real because it's been said so many times. When you get crushed again, wait a bit and then just come back and repeat the cycle.

UPDATE: I just googled "Ken Zhong" FPA again and got nothing. I also googled FPA Investigations Lieutenant and got nothing. (I guess this site and a post I've made in FPA's forums hasn't been spidered yet - new posts can take a few days to show up, but once they are there, they stay in Google a LONG time - and there is NOTHING in Google yet.). Once again, he's been caught in a huge lie that he found this via google and anyone can confirm this for themselves.

Yesterday, I tossed out a question in our forums checking to absolutely verify that FPA has a Lt. Ken and asking about the "FPA Investigations Lieutenant" title. Lt. Ken replied today and confirmed that he had sent ONE AND ONLY ONE email signed that way. It went to the most recent ForexGen scam victim he is now helping (username Adam) and directly to ForexGen. I'm sure he's not exactly thrilled to have his full name plastered across the internet.

This means one of two things happened:

1. That either Adam is really ForexAng trying to lure the FPA into a false investigation. This is incredibly unlikely. Inside ForexAng's Blog of Hate (that he claims to believe EVERY word of, since he wrote it or else works for the guy who did) he accuses Adam of being another fake name for me since Adam is complaining about ForexGen on FPA's forums. Also, a fake complaint wouldn't get far since Lt. Ken also contacted ForexGen directly with info about the case. Alternatively . . .

2. That ForexAng somehow got a look at something that should have only been on ForexGen's computers. By an odd coincidence, Alessandro also had copies of things that should only have been on ForexGen's computers and claimed to know things about accounts that should have only been known to employees, not IBs. Either ForexAng/Alessandro have broken into ForexGen's computers illegally, or else that ForexGen is sharing privileged information with Alessandro (an IB) and ForexAng who has implied that he his not really associated with ForexGen and who claims not to know Alessandro.

Either by hacking or improperly sharing with outsiders, this means that ForexGen's data is not secure. No matter what you think of me or the FPA, this is one more big reason to not even consider doing any business with ForexGen.

Editat de Pharaoh
Link spre comentariu

• 1 lună mai târziu...

And the FPA confirms that ForexGen stole money from another trader.

forex[/acronym]-forum/scam-alerts-folder/2227-three-confirmed-scam-cases-against-one-broker.html"]http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/...one-broker.html

forex[/acronym]-forum/blacklisted-folder-unresolved-cases/2217-forexgen-case-3-a.html"]http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/...n-case-3-a.html

BTW - Now Alessandro's gang has been faking dates in blog postings to try to "prove" that they've had Lt. Ken's name since February 2007. FPA's Scam Investigations Committee has confirmed that Lt. Ken only started working there in Feb. 2008. I'm sure they are now making new blogs where they claim to have had his name in February 2008 and will claim that the old blogs were fabricated by the FPA in order to discredit them.

Link spre comentariu

Alătură-te conversației

Poți posta acum și să te înregistrezi mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, autentifică-te acum pentru a posta cu contul tău.

Vizitator
Răspunde la acest subiect...

×   Alipit ca text avansat.   Alipește ca text simplu

Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost resetat.   Curăță editor

×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

• Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.

• Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Am plasat cookie-uri pe dispozitivul tău pentru a îmbunătății navigarea pe acest site. Poți modifica setările cookie, altfel considerăm că ești de acord să continui.