Sari la conținut

5250 points in one week trading

Pheniox_Bernard

Postări Recomandate

Excalibur V 3

I have combined an indicator and EA that has show very good results since running it “live” starting October 10. 2008. I do not believe in back testing any EA but it has been back tested from 2004 up to 2008 with success.

The EA has built in e-mail alerts and is fully automated. It will trade all currencies but has been tested only on the following since I began it live on a “demo “ account.

EUR/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, EUR/CHF, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, NZD/USD, and EUR/CAD.

Excalibur V 3 is designed to run in a “Stealth” mode and not allow the broker to see the stoploss , as determined by the EA, and not allow the broker time to set up any script in an attempt to close down a trade in their favor and execute a loss on your side.

There is a drawdown and it does not perform well on any account under $3,000.00.

Although it will run on any account it is currently running live on a demo “mini” account with a balance of $3,000.00.

I am looking for a few members that are willing to set it up on a demo account and monitor the results.

The e-mail alert system will be deactivated for testing purposes so we can simply monitor the trading results.

If you wish to test the e-mail alert as well then simply ask and I will add you to the e-mail alert list.

The Ea will write to a account summary file written into the /files folder/ as (account#)_Summary.txt file and save all trading results so we can compare different brokers and results.

I would like to see the (account#)_Summary.txt file posted in this forum and the brokers name so we can compare results from different brokers.

Please contact me if you are interested in this project.

Week starting October 10, 2008 ending October Friday 17, 2008

Broker : InterbankFX

Total net profit in points 5250

Gross profit in points 5447

Gross loss in points -197

Absolute drawdown 0

Maximal drawdown 12 (0.2636%)

Relative drawdown 15% (9)

Trades total 404

Short positions (won %) 191 (87.4346%)

Long positions (won %) 213 (88.2629%)

Profit trades (% of total) 355 (87.8713%)

Loss trades (% of total) 49 (12.1287%)

Largest profit trade in points 116

Largest loss trade in points -6

Average profit trade in points 15.34366197

Average loss trade in points -4.02040816

To Success

Pheniox

Editat de Stefan
I've removed the attachament
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

• Răspunsuri 2
  • Creat
  • Ultimul Răspuns

Top autori în acest subiect

Top autori în acest subiect

• Moderators

I would temporarily close this thread. Thanks for the tip. If you really want any help from our community, please transform the manual file in a PDF, instead of a very suspect exe file. And at least the files for reporting and the quotation filters could be mq4 files, in case you do not want to disclose your strategy, and provide only the main expert as ex4 file.

Caution! I won't recommend anyone to launch the exe file on the computer where he has his real money account! Anyone doing that is doing it at his own risk!

And a free translation of the same warning in Romanian language:

Atentie! Care lanseaza fisiere executabile aduse de pe web, postate de necunoscuti, o face pe riscul lui!

Link spre comentariu

• Management

I've removed the attachment. Is better this way. Thanks Tradelover for pointing this out.

Pheniox, if you want, you can open another thread with attachments without .exe files.

Link spre comentariu

Vizitator
Acest subiect este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.

• Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Am plasat cookie-uri pe dispozitivul tău pentru a îmbunătății navigarea pe acest site. Poți modifica setările cookie, altfel considerăm că ești de acord să continui.