Sari la conținut

Criza Financiara in lume

harif

Postări Recomandate

• Moderators

Fenomenal, haha, trebuie neaparat sa vad si alte clipuri de ale astora! (nu stiam de ei)

[later edit]

Man, you made my day! Ce zic eu? My whole week! Am dat după ei pe youtube, am vazut că au videouri buluc. La

am picat pe sub masă! "Temporarily", haha. Editat de tradelover
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

DA, chiar sunt mortali tipii. Radem noi radem, dar cam au dreptate...si daca stai putin sa judeci...te bubuie plansu`.

Ca motiv de amuzament...nu-mi pare rau, dolari n-am, euro n-am, actiuni n-am, deci n-am ce sa pierd...in schimb am vro 2 hectare de pamant pe care cred ca fac o gradina de toata frumusetea, sa am ce manca peste vro cativa ani, haha.

Link spre comentariu

Un articol interesant scris de R. Kyiosaky pe pagina de promovare a celei mai recente carti despre manipularea valutelor si traderi forex.

The Money War

I’m sitting in Marina Del Rey, California, reading the October 5th, 2010 Financial Times. The headline on the front-page blares, “Call For New Global Currencies Agreement”. This headline is indicative that there is a full-blown money war going on.

In Conspiracy Of The Rich: The 8 New Rules of Money (COR), I wrote about governments playing games with money. Well, today’s headlines are validating what I wrote—but now governments have moved from games to war. Presently, nations are devaluing their money. Why are they doing this? The answer is that if they don’t devalue their currency, their exports will grow too expensive and unemployment will rise. But devaluing a currency means people suffer because a weak currency causes inflation, which makes life more expensive.

So, the choice is do you want a job or do you want inflation? What a great choice.

The leaders of the world are calling for a currency pact to stop this money war. But I believe a currency pact will never happen. Currency pacts have been tried before. In 1985, there was the Plaza Accord. At this meeting, world leaders tried to fix and stabilize exchange rates. The moment the government leaders set phony exchange rates, the independent foreign exchange traders (FX), swooped in and punished the foolish government leaders and their phony exchange rates.

If our new leaders attempt a similar Plaza Accord, the FX traders, who owe no allegiance to any government, will once again punish government leaders for their foolishness. In other words, the war of money is going on between countries as well as independent FX traders throughout the world. I’m not a FX trader, but it’s a great time to be one. Fortunes will be made off of foolish government leaders. Years ago, George Soros made a billion dollars betting against the idiots who ran the Bank of England. Today, another billion dollar, pound, euro, or yen pounding is on the horizon.

The problem is that the losers in this battle of banks and FX traders are the average citizens who know nothing about the world of money or the money war. In the next few years, if their leaders lose, these average citizens will be earning less, paying more in taxes, and paying higher prices as inflation seeps into their economy. In the mean time, the financially educated will do better, make more money, and enjoy a better life.

Link spre comentariu

Alătură-te conversației

Poți posta acum și să te înregistrezi mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, autentifică-te acum pentru a posta cu contul tău.

Vizitator
Răspunde la acest subiect...

×   Alipit ca text avansat.   Alipește ca text simplu

Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost resetat.   Curăță editor

×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

• Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Am plasat cookie-uri pe dispozitivul tău pentru a îmbunătății navigarea pe acest site. Poți modifica setările cookie, altfel considerăm că ești de acord să continui.